Radiance Learning Academy is a licensed preschool that provides a stimulating, nurturing, and supportive environment to children ages 3-6. Our project-based, hands-on learning approach encourages curiosity, resilience, and a growth mindset. By emphasizing emotional intelligence, collaboration, and community, we help children develop essential life skills that will prepare them for success in the future. Our educators teach children to persevere through challenges and develop a lifelong love of learning. At Radiance Learning Academy, we believe that every child has the potential to shine.
We are at 22350 NE Marketplace Drive #114, Redmond, WA 98053.
At our facility, we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional care and education to the families we serve. Our commitment to excellence extends to our employees, who thrive in our dynamic and supportive work environment and benefit from professional development and advancement opportunities. We are excited to welcome you to our team, where you can grow and achieve your full potential.
We seek a dependable, upbeat, responsible, imaginative, and fun-loving individual with previous experience working with young children to join us as a childcare assistant. We seek a warm-hearted person who can build meaningful connections with the children. While we will provide preschool and classroom management training, a positive attitude is essential. We require a caring individual who can work with children of all ages in the Early Childhood field. Our daily plan, clean-up checklists, and schedule eliminate any guesswork. The position is full-time, with the center opening at 8:45 am and closing at 6:15 pm, Monday through Friday. The role involves working with children aged 3 to 6 years.
This job may be a perfect fit if you are a mother or nanny or have previous experience working in a daycare. As our childcare assistant, you will:
• Follow a daily task list, clean-up checklist, and fixed schedule to ensure the smooth running of the classroom and playground.
• Prepare and serve snacks and handle all preparation and clean-up responsibilities.
• Ability to transport our students on field trips.
• Demonstrate excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and record-keeping abilities.
• Be committed to ensuring the safety and well-being of our students, both inside and outside the classroom.
• Display a responsible, clean, and organized approach to work.
• Bring a high-energy, positive attitude to work every day.
• Show empathy, warmth, and a gentle demeanor towards children.
• Collaborate with other staff members to plan to engage in after-school and summer activities.
• Be committed to communicating well with students, colleagues, and school leadership.
• Have exceptional interpersonal skills and balance the needs of individuals and small groups.
• Contribute positively to the school community and be willing to collaborate with colleagues at all levels.
You must be 18 and possess a high school diploma or equivalent to apply for this position. A bachelor's degree is desirable but not required.
Preference will be given to candidates who meet the following Early Childhood Assistant Teacher Qualifications outlined by the WA State Department of Children, Youth & Families (DCYF) for Child Care Centers. However, we are willing to provide training for the right candidate:
· DCYF background check
· TB test
· Childcare basics
· First Aid/CPR
· Blood-borne pathogens training
Experience working in a daycare or childcare setting is preferred, as is the ability to work independently and as part of a team. Good communication and interpersonal skills are essential, as you must interact confidently with parents and communicate their child's daily experiences and progress.
You must possess a valid driver's license and have reliable transportation. Attention to detail, sensitivity to family situations, and being discreet are crucial for success in this role.
We seek a knowledgeable, experienced, and creative candidate with a sense of fun and an ability to connect with children through singing, dancing, and play. A strong customer service mindset is also necessary.
Finally, the job requires that you be able to lift at least 40 pounds to waist height throughout the workday.
This is a full-time position, with 35-40 hours of work per week, throughout the year.
We offer a competitive salary range of $19-$23 per hour, commensurate with your education, training, and experience.
Full-time employees are eligible for excellent benefits, including:
· Health, dental, and vision insurance reimbursements
· Ten days of paid time off
· Professional development allowance and tuition fee reimbursement for qualified programs
· Flexible work timing
We are closed on major holidays and weekends, ensuring that you can have a healthy work-life balance.
We strive to offer our employees a supportive, fulfilling, and dynamic workplace that encourages professional growth and development.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this position, please submit the following materials to us, along with the answers to the following questions:
· Your Resume
· A cover letter.
· Why wo permitbe a perfect fit for our organization? Please describe any relevant experience or qualifications you possess.
· What is your availability for the position?
· Why do you want to work with children? Please describe your motivation and any previous experience working with children.
We appreciate your interest in this opportunity and look forward to hearing from you soon.